Sweet Sassy Princess

a diary of a princess wannabe!

Welcome to my Palace!

Hi I'm Jhellai, a girl with a fantastic and mind-boggling imagination. lols. a photographer wannabe, a frustrated writer and a multimedia artist in the making.

Visit her palace to witness the "princess" journey- Her ups and downs and victory. Will she find the word "everafter?"...

...

"We dream of fairytale endings with our prince fighting the dragon and the evil witch.. but in reality, sometimes the prince simply makes the princess fall in love, then the princess will do all the fighting.."

wheEew!

Yesterday I went to the ofc to finish some tasks... around 1pm na din ako nakarating, went 1st to Musicademy to get something then went to Pioneer, after a couple of hours I went back to Musicademy to meet JC for a radio ad recording in Makati. It went well naman after the recording balik Shangrila to eat and to give the Cd to kuya Jo for the AD Board clearance. almost 11pm na din ako nakauwi mejo traffic... (nakatxt ko din c krizzy at pipay, hmm... pareho cla ng advise. pag untugin ko kayo eh! haha.dont worry, natauhan na ko- slight) lolz!
--- Kanina, Nag self study ako (new life. hehe) It's a must! I saw a target company na gusto kong applyan but i need more portfolios to upload soon. haaayz. Suddenly, while Im serious studying... my grandma entered my room and lend me a book that i should read daw... Its already open to a page na sinadya ba? haha... hmmm at heto ang nabasa ko... "I now dissolve and put aside all negative, limiting beliefs about where I will work and what kind of job is available to me. I open myself to all of God's possibilities. I call for a perfect, satisfying, well paying job to manifest in my life. I am always in the right place at the right time, for the spirit of God directs my steps. (Prov. 16:9; Rom 5:17) hmmm....
---
btw, back to our radio ad... Kuya Jo texted the bad news a while ago... Ad Board did not approved our radio ad!!! (aaaaw!) We need to edit it, So i texted someone from Soundesign if the sound engineer could edit the ad at tanggalin ung isang statement dun. haaay. I will work for it tom. *sigh*. toink.
---
Anyway!, I made my own banner ad for my new biz (experiment lang). hahaha filingera!-->

0 comments:

Post a Comment