Sweet Sassy Princess

a diary of a princess wannabe!

Welcome to my Palace!

Hi I'm Jhellai, a girl with a fantastic and mind-boggling imagination. lols. a photographer wannabe, a frustrated writer and a multimedia artist in the making.

Visit her palace to witness the "princess" journey- Her ups and downs and victory. Will she find the word "everafter?"...

...

"We dream of fairytale endings with our prince fighting the dragon and the evil witch.. but in reality, sometimes the prince simply makes the princess fall in love, then the princess will do all the fighting.."

?!@*!*&^!???

I'm soOo bored eventhough I'm keeping myself busy. weird? I want to swim, I miss the beach, I miss mah old fellas, I want to go to Mango Camp, wanna try wall climbing and racing. I just want to enjoy everything. Lot of questions running in my lately and just keep it to myself. These past few days? Aaay na sad ba naman akoh... Y? ah basta kulit ko kase eh weh!
---
btw, I'm happee for my friend for what's happening in her life now, after all the SH%&*s! that she's been through,I hope everything will turn out right. GO gurl! remember our goals and the "criterias" haha! basta happy ako sau sana this is it na like what i told yah. basta happy u, happy din ako. lab ko mga fewnds ko at loyal eh kaya minsan kahit iniiwan iwanan na ako, go pa din! pag hindi ako kailangan? wala nang pakialaman. pwo, go pa din ako! lol. yun lang antok na kooo. pwo teka...
---
waaah dami ko nanaman natutunan sa class ko kanina, mga questions na ganun pala yun!? wow! naiinspired tlaga ako. Salamat sa mga certain peeps na inspiration ko. serious na ko promise this is it heto ang gusto ko. nga sobrang nakakatawa pa nung paguwi namin kanina yoko na wento antok na ko. basta naiinspired ako sa goal ko ngaun i wanna fly!!! sama ka? pero mukhang ayaw mo naman.. cge ok lng. yngat. Godbless! haha. cno ba kausap ko? waah antok na nga kase ako eh babye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment