Sweet Sassy Princess

a diary of a princess wannabe!

Welcome to my Palace!

Hi I'm Jhellai, a girl with a fantastic and mind-boggling imagination. lols. a photographer wannabe, a frustrated writer and a multimedia artist in the making.

Visit her palace to witness the "princess" journey- Her ups and downs and victory. Will she find the word "everafter?"...

...

"We dream of fairytale endings with our prince fighting the dragon and the evil witch.. but in reality, sometimes the prince simply makes the princess fall in love, then the princess will do all the fighting.."

Realization

“Some things are not meant to be, learn to let go and be brave to stand with your own feet” Yeah. This is true. I learned in this life that we should not push ourselves in pursuing things that are not meant for us. Live life the way it should be, Live freely and happy. Life is too short to just stand and wait for the rain to pour. Take chances, risks and go with the flow. Be contented with what you have for in time you will find the answers of the undying questions in your mind.

I don’t have any regrets in my life because I know that every decision that i made has a reason why i did it right?. (of course! parang walang sense ung sinabi ko haha) life, career, love…(hehe) I failed sometimes in pursuing something, I’m only human and I’m not perfect. Failures are part of a life’s journey and we should learn how to overcome it. I was scared in “life” then, but right now I’m standing with my head up high and bravely shout to the whole world that I can reach my goals in life. Opportunities knocking on me, but I decided to walk out the door because I believe that there’s a big window waiting for me and I will bravely stand for it! I’m inspired with life right now thanks for the people who inspired me. my family, my close friends, some acquiantances. This is just the beginning of my life’s journey. Stay Happy peeps!!! Be Happy in your own ways because everybody deserves to be HAPPY!

"Dreamer"

0 comments:

Post a Comment