Sweet Sassy Princess

a diary of a princess wannabe!

Welcome to my Palace!

Hi I'm Jhellai, a girl with a fantastic and mind-boggling imagination. lols. a photographer wannabe, a frustrated writer and a multimedia artist in the making.

Visit her palace to witness the "princess" journey- Her ups and downs and victory. Will she find the word "everafter?"...

...

"We dream of fairytale endings with our prince fighting the dragon and the evil witch.. but in reality, sometimes the prince simply makes the princess fall in love, then the princess will do all the fighting.."

Mixed Emo.

Yesterday, I went to Bagaberde to watch Flipside and MYMP, it's one of my form of relaxation whenever I'm tired and stressed from work and everything kahit na nakakapuyat din, Panalo sa kwela ang Flipside, Winner ang Michael Jackson nila! haha. They also sang Happy by Squareheads, naalala ko ang mga Budz ko! after their set, MYMP naman- Gustong gusto ko talaga version nila ng Friend of Mine!, Robby Romero was also there to perform (Ms.Carla's new Artist) He sang a John Mayer song. Nice voice ha! Dami ding tao after the gig we went muna sa bandroom konting chika, picture then uwi na.
---
There's an upcoming blessing sana but I decided not to accept it with my whole heart. I trust God that there's something more waiting for me & I like what I'm doing now. Sana I could get what i want soon and I promise to work for it by hardwork and faith! ---
I'm excited for my upcoming post summer getaway next week.
---

I'm bored with my blog layout so Im thinking of changing it soon.
---
I'm in the midst of confusion someone made me feel like this, there are questions in my mind but I'm happy anyway! Thanks for the appreciation.
---
I accepted already that some things are not meant to be. so let it go...and Be Happy.
---
Study more!!! ;-)
I did it kanina using Adobe Photoshop CS2... experiment!
(parang ewan. haha)

0 comments:

Post a Comment