Sweet Sassy Princess

a diary of a princess wannabe!

Welcome to my Palace!

Hi I'm Jhellai, a girl with a fantastic and mind-boggling imagination. lols. a photographer wannabe, a frustrated writer and a multimedia artist in the making.

Visit her palace to witness the "princess" journey- Her ups and downs and victory. Will she find the word "everafter?"...

...

"We dream of fairytale endings with our prince fighting the dragon and the evil witch.. but in reality, sometimes the prince simply makes the princess fall in love, then the princess will do all the fighting.."

You can't stop the beat!

Sooo busy, happeee, sometimes inizzz... Naiinis ako last week, i feel sooo outcast. amf. basta. behave na lang ako. Anyway!, Showcase galore na.Ganda ng Company Call nila Maits & JC. congrats, I love the song "True Colors" also Forever Friends of T.Jun O. but what i love the most is ung Hairspray ni Johan! galing! 3 thumbs up! ( You can't stop the beat! hehe) Nice talaga ung mga songs. 1 week of shows pa... lapit na mag end ang Playshop :(
---
About my Class? yeah I'm enjoying it now, dami kong natutunan, sooo excited to learn more... I realize that this is what i want, I'm doing some layouts now for my portfolio. It's nice to be back in IT world!!! :)
---
Im happee for my bro and his wife for their baby boy soon. also he got a new better job! hmmm & a new car?! new laptop?!... nice bro!... and guess what? my momma already allowed me to drive/use the car! (kunyari pa yun... sakin din bibigay yun! haha), I will take driving lessons after my dreamweaver course. yehey karera na toh este road trip na toh wooohooo! Nice to have wheels din para atleast safe pag gagabihin ng uwi.
---
hmmm. I think... It's over... it's really over... will try to get over! hahaha. Anyway!, I'm Happee... inspite of everything, there's someone out there na di ko naman ineexpect e naaalala ako sa simpleng "hi" at "kamusta" sana di ka magbago, salamat sa fwendship. salamat sayo... ;)
---

0 comments:

Post a Comment