Sweet Sassy Princess

a diary of a princess wannabe!

Welcome to my Palace!

Hi I'm Jhellai, a girl with a fantastic and mind-boggling imagination. lols. a photographer wannabe, a frustrated writer and a multimedia artist in the making.

Visit her palace to witness the "princess" journey- Her ups and downs and victory. Will she find the word "everafter?"...

...

"We dream of fairytale endings with our prince fighting the dragon and the evil witch.. but in reality, sometimes the prince simply makes the princess fall in love, then the princess will do all the fighting.."

Aaawww...

One of my favourite forwarded messages that I got a while ago, Thanks!... I’m sooo touched and enlightened with this message and yes this is TRUE and I want to share this message with yah all!

"I guess there's just a point in my life were, I just have to accept that not everything I dreamed or hoped for will come true, A time when I just have to gather the courage to let go and just entrust everything to God, knowing he wont allow me to be in pain for the sake of hurting but for the sake of learning. I truly understand that He knows me more than I know myself, that even when I feel alone and misunderstood and even sometimes unloved and used there's still someone who knows all my flaws yet loves me unconditional like no one can.."


0 comments:

Post a Comment