Sweet Sassy Princess

a diary of a princess wannabe!

Welcome to my Palace!

Hi I'm Jhellai, a girl with a fantastic and mind-boggling imagination. lols. a photographer wannabe, a frustrated writer and a multimedia artist in the making.

Visit her palace to witness the "princess" journey- Her ups and downs and victory. Will she find the word "everafter?"...

...

"We dream of fairytale endings with our prince fighting the dragon and the evil witch.. but in reality, sometimes the prince simply makes the princess fall in love, then the princess will do all the fighting.."

*TGIF* a movie & serious talks... :)

It's Friday night again. Time to relax and unwind. Johnna texted me if we could meet after my work to watch movie (last full show). I txted her back to say "ok", She also texted Oli and she agreed to watch with us. We watched Will Smith's - Pursuit to Happyness. The movie is nice, it's about the hardships in life. hmmm why is it happyness? not happiness?...
PTH Review

After the movie, we talked for about an hour about some important things. I wonder why great talks happened at night?.*haaayz* It's almost 1am so we decided to go home. I thank God for giving friends like them. Great & True Friends! lav yah guys! muaaah :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment