Sweet Sassy Princess

a diary of a princess wannabe!

Welcome to my Palace!

Hi I'm Jhellai, a girl with a fantastic and mind-boggling imagination. lols. a photographer wannabe, a frustrated writer and a multimedia artist in the making.

Visit her palace to witness the "princess" journey- Her ups and downs and victory. Will she find the word "everafter?"...

...

"We dream of fairytale endings with our prince fighting the dragon and the evil witch.. but in reality, sometimes the prince simply makes the princess fall in love, then the princess will do all the fighting.."

*Mon & Tue*

-Mar 12, 06. Monday Night-

After our work, oli and I met at the MRT north ave station because we're going to the wake of ombie's grandma... it's almost 7:30pm. We took a cab going to the place. Inside the cab we just talked about the things that happened to us...(ang daming kwento as if hindi na matatapos, we're just enjoying the "talks" about... well, it's another story to tell!). We saw Conrad, Paul and Ombie at the lobby then we just talk- laugh- talk and laugh... until i told them na... "Guys? hindi ito Party!" Then we went inside na and talk about "it" again, of course oli and i exchanging stories... Mejo maingay nga lang kmi inside knowing na hello nasa "wake" tau. na miss namin ang kwentuhan. unlike when we're in college na almost everyday magkakasama kami. haaay nakakamizz :( around 9pm we decided to go home na kase my mga work din kami the next day. Conrad drove us kase same way din naman. bumaba na me sa may Quezon Ave and said goodbye to them. At the FX, "something's" bugging me again. i just get my mp3 player and played some music... kamusta naman puro senti ang playlist ko... "haaay!" i admit, I miss someone. Oh btw, It's Chin's Birthday! :)

-March 13, 2006. Tuesday Night-

After my work, I texted Oli if she wants to meet me at North Ave, I just want to stroll at the mall and buy something. She said yes naman. It's funny because nagkita kami sa Train. Then ciempre hindi natatapos ang never ending naming stories! dahil we both experiencing "challenges" (same as our friend johnna) haha! Oli bought something for her friend (hmmm) then we stroll at naghanap ng pants , wala kaming nakita at nabili. so we end up talking and talking and talking haaay! walang katapusan!!! kelan ba toh matatapos oli??? tapusin na natin game? haha! it's almost 9pm. pasarado na ang mall, haaaay, we decided to go home na din. Ewan ko ba, mejo naiinip me nowadays flexi kase sked ko sa work now unlike before na wala na akong time magisip (mas ok pala yun?) so i Need to make my move na (career move). Hey Jhellai! update your resume! I want to be busy!!! yung tipong ul go home na lng para matulog...But Oh i need vacation first. Im looking forward for my "extra challenge" vacation trip this holy week... hmmm and again, holy week na naman, hindi nanaman natupad yung wish ko last holy week of 2005 :(

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Kaututang dila! kamusta? ang saya saya ng mga kwento natin...walang humpay na mga bibig...puro kakapalan, kaparanoidan, kabaliwan at kalandian ang nalalaman natin anu ba yun! Sa susunod ulit na malling fashion guru! bihisan mo ko! Para cute dating ko kay ***toooott***

  2. aNjELLa said...
     

    hahaha ayos mare! walang tigil ang bibig!. nice blazer ayt??? i miss shopping! i want to change my wardrobe nah! i wanna make tapon na my old clothes! it's kinda eeeew! haha! inaaliw ko lng sarili ko :)

Post a Comment