Sweet Sassy Princess

a diary of a princess wannabe!

Welcome to my Palace!

Hi I'm Jhellai, a girl with a fantastic and mind-boggling imagination. lols. a photographer wannabe, a frustrated writer and a multimedia artist in the making.

Visit her palace to witness the "princess" journey- Her ups and downs and victory. Will she find the word "everafter?"...

...

"We dream of fairytale endings with our prince fighting the dragon and the evil witch.. but in reality, sometimes the prince simply makes the princess fall in love, then the princess will do all the fighting.."

*DREAM*

There were two best friends named Nick and Andrea. Nick is a Bachelor and an Engineer in a reputable Company while Andrea is a Designer in her own Boutique. Andrea’s shop is near Nick’s office so whenever he’s free he always drops by to Andrea and shares his “hopeless romantic stories”.

“She brightens up my day…and every time I see her my heart keeps on falling and falling….” Nick giggles.

Andrea laughed and throws a piece of a satin cloth to Nick’s face.

“She’s always our topic. Why don’t you try to ask her for a lunch date? Dinner date? Movie date? Or whatever!?”

“It’s not easy…” Nick said

“Torpe ka lang! at guilty!!! hahaha! Andrea teases Nick.

“Hmmm Actually, Me too Nick… I Think I’m falling in love with the man i met few months ago… He’s always in my dream and I can’t get him out of my mind” Andrea revealed.

Nick laughed and forced her to tell who she was talking about.

“Hmmm…a new found friend. I met him i think 10 months ago. Do you remember when we went to a party with our friend Ashley? He’s there… and that was the first time he smiled at me. At first it was like nothing but recently I woke up thinking of him. He gets my number when he catches me online, he gave to me his number too but we rarely texts each other. Sometimes he leaves offline messages…” Andrea smiled while holding a flower vase in her table.

“So how did he know your Chat ID? Nick asked.

“It’s another story to tell. Hahaha”

“Oh Whatever! Andrea I really need your help. What would I do? I’m in love with her… I’m planning to tell her what I really feel after I resign on my job soon. I don’t want to fall in love with her but I can’t fight my feelings. She makes me happy… She made me realize that life is beautiful.”

“Good for you… but Let’s control our feelings with them Nick!”

“Yes Andrea, control!”

“But anyway… It’s free to dream ayt?”

“Yes FREE!!!” Nick agrees.

“Remember Nick back in college. Sam courted me while Sophie came to your life. but me? end up single!” Andrea laughed.

Nick said “Maybe now? It’s the other way around!”

“Or… same? Will both end up with nothing! Hahaha” Nick and Andrea laughed

Andrea said…
“What if we will end up with them? I can ask him to watch some shows for you & your girl, for free! Since he is a musical director of some concerts and events. Hahaha! Then he will ask you about my favourites just to surprise me! Isn’t it cool? Hahaha! I can ask your girl about her beauty tips too! because I like her skin! Hahaha. You can also ask my man to help you arrange the songs you wrote before and dedicate it to your girl? Hmmm we will have double dates! We will go out of town trips! hahaha”

“Hey Andrea its funny! but it’s free to dream!!!”

The two keeps on laughing while seating on the green couch, suddenly a client came; Andrea goes back to her table to entertain her client. Nick realizes it’s almost 1pm and he needs to go back to his office.

“Hey Andrea, I’ll see you again soon, I’m going back to the office. I need to finish some projects. By the way thanks for your time and remember… It’s free to Dream!”

“Hahaha! See you again soon! Take care

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Nice story...Love it! Are you a writer? I too believe in dreams...I too believe in miracles....

  2. aNjELLa said...
     

    trying hard... frustrated writer! lolz

Post a Comment