Sweet Sassy Princess

a diary of a princess wannabe!

Welcome to my Palace!

Hi I'm Jhellai, a girl with a fantastic and mind-boggling imagination. lols. a photographer wannabe, a frustrated writer and a multimedia artist in the making.

Visit her palace to witness the "princess" journey- Her ups and downs and victory. Will she find the word "everafter?"...

...

"We dream of fairytale endings with our prince fighting the dragon and the evil witch.. but in reality, sometimes the prince simply makes the princess fall in love, then the princess will do all the fighting.."

I'm Back

OMG. I'm sooo busy this past weeks. I have no time to blog! but look, I already change my blog profile! :) I so so so miss life! But what can i do?... :( Sooo depressed the other week because of some kinda annoying allergic reaction, that i don't want the world to see me. *sigh* but eniwei, I'm more better now than last week... I just need to change my lifestyle and continue my medications. I need to drink 8-12 glasses of water ( i used to drink 3-4 glasses a day before), Oh I need to Sleep early around 9-10pm! (bawal ng mapuyat) I need Lot's of Vitamin A in my body, more veggies and fresh fruits and i think i should refrain from eating some of my fave seafoods. I'm soo skinny & I hate it. Ok forget about this annoying thingy...

Oh btw, I saw Waquin again last friday night! He is sooo cute and adorable. Waquin is my Nephew, the new additonal joy in the family. He's my bro's son. I hope to see this baby again soon!!! =)




6 weeks old





1 day old

More of him soon!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment