Sweet Sassy Princess

a diary of a princess wannabe!

Welcome to my Palace!

Hi I'm Jhellai, a girl with a fantastic and mind-boggling imagination. lols. a photographer wannabe, a frustrated writer and a multimedia artist in the making.

Visit her palace to witness the "princess" journey- Her ups and downs and victory. Will she find the word "everafter?"...

...

"We dream of fairytale endings with our prince fighting the dragon and the evil witch.. but in reality, sometimes the prince simply makes the princess fall in love, then the princess will do all the fighting.."

"At yOuR SiDe..."


Im happy to have a precious gem in my life. I can't always say this but I'm proud to have them in my life. I can't imagine my life without this special persons... They were always there for me, even at the weakest point in my life. They know every detail about me, the real me, my true feelings... I can't hide and deny anything to them it's because i can show them what i really am w/o any hesitation. I can confide almost everything without judging me. They are those special pieces that i don't want to lose... I know that I'm destined to know both of them... Im here for them no matter what! lav yah!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    para sa min ba to o filengera lang ako..hahahha... if para samin to ni krizzy.. maraming salamat... artistang artista ka na talga... love you!

  2. aNjELLa said...
     

    hehehe...hindi... joke! ciempre naman!!! loves yah! muaaaaah

Post a Comment